Thursday 25 March 2010

Week 4

This week, Juliette’s suggestion of selling advertorial spaces to bookstores is exactly what I have been thinking over the past few weeks. Because I think we are mainly targeting at local book lovers, putting ads on our website will sound more cost-effective to bookstore owners.
Moreover, I really like the website AddThis, which Christine shared with us. It generates sharing code that we can post on our web pages so that user can share the content elsewhere. It’s really easy to use and totally free of charge. I think I have been seeing those buttons everywhere, and finally I know where they come from.
Christine also brought us another wonderful news that she may be able to get us free hosting. We will only need to pay for the domain name. Hopefully, we will have opportunity to discuss this together next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment