Wednesday 21 April 2010

Week 7

I have been very sick so I left early during lecture and didn’t manage to participate in the group discussion this week. But I passed my thoughts on the categorisation of our site to my group members.
According to the emails my group members sent me after class, the final decision was to have the following sections:
  1. News wrap up (selection of top stories from other sites)
  2. Kids
  3. Bookshop review
  4. Events
  5. The fifth section will contain random topics that have our attention

As for the name of the site, we are having a voting now through emails and I’m sure we will be able to come up with the final decision next week.

I think our next step is to decide the voice and the writing style of the site so that we can proceed to the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment